Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here I am trying to be busy.

I am really trying to be productive today.  I don't know how well it's working.
I've been trying to design the invitations for our Senior Show.  I don't like them!  I think I am thinking way too hard about it.  Maybe I need to add a texture?  Maybe I need to figure out the font I am going to use or if we are definitely going with black and white instead of color.  Ugh.

After I gave up on those for the day I thought it'd be a good idea to work on my business system for myself...for portfolio. 
This is what my possible business cards will look like.
The colors are way off.  The background isn't supposed to be brown...and the turquoise should be a light green.  

I just spent way too much time trying to get the picture of those to upload.  I need to get to work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment