Sunday, March 29, 2009

How much more are ye better than the fowls?

I have cramps and my back hurts. How lovely!

I've been listening to some Bible studies today. My computer was going slow and kept making them choppy, though, so I need to listen to them again. Also, my computer won't keep the right time. Since daylight savings it's keep going back to an hour behind. That scares me because if I am watching this clock before work or school I'll inevitably be late.

I can't believe there is really only a month and one week before school is over. Forever, over. Like I never will ever have to go again, over.
That's a wonderful thought, but so stressful. I have so much to do. But, that is one topic I constantly talk about on here, so I won't do that today. I'm sure I will tomorrow.

Luke 12:22-24
And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

I'm very much looking forward to the summer.
I want to have cookouts and picnics. I want to wear shorts comfortably (which means I need to tone my stupid legs so I'm not self-conscious about myself in them).
Oh, and I also want to decorate a home (apartment, house, duplex, whatever it may be). I want to cook dinner and have people over. I think I'd like to eat then have a Bible study of sorts.

Here is how the rest of my day will go (as far as I can tell):
-I will dry my hair.
-I will read chapters 13-15 of Luke.
-I will get my stuff together and go to Miles' house.
-I will have Bible study with Miles' parents, Miles (unless he's sleeping) and Amber.
-Miles will probably go back to sleep (or stay asleep) and Amber and I will chat for a couple of hours.
-I will probably take Miles to work (he has a hole of sorts in one of his tires).
-I will come home and probably upload some pictures.
-Then I will go to sleep.

I think that's a pretty productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment