Monday, March 23, 2009

Kmart is ruining my life.

I have to leave here in 20 minutes. I still need to do a little bit of readying. Ugh! I really, really don't want to go to work tonight. I'd much rather go to sleep.

Tomorrow we're going to Kansas City for Portfolio. I am half way looking forward to it. I know I'm not going to work at any of those places (btw, we're going to look at design firms). I don't even want to design things really once I graduate. I think it'll be a nice trip, though. We're meeting in class for about an hour after we get back. I've decided that my senior show group is going to have to meet and get things sorted out. We are so unorganized. I am trying to get things done for everyone, but I'm just simply getting no help. Oh, I can't wait to be done.

I really just can't wait to graduate. It'll be a wonderful day. Just knowing that I'll never have to go to school ever again. Oh, the joy!

I really need to get my hair cut. I have horrible split ends. Also, I straighten it everyday. I really don't need to, but it makes it smooth faster. I know it's ruining my hair, though. I guess I should make an appointment soon.

I don't really have much to say today.

Man, I don't want to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment