Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Miles and I got the wedding invitations done today. I do, however, fear that we've forgotten people. Now I get to hand them out at school ever so subtly as to not offend anyone that may not be invited. Ugh, the thought.

Tomorrow (Wednesday, though this will show up as being written on Wednesday) I am going to get some photos framed. That means I get to empty the frames out of my car, make a trip to Hobby Lobby, stock up on white mat board and possibly a couple more frames, make a trip back to school, carry a ton of mat board and some of those frames up to the graphics/photo room and go to work. I always feel bad when I have to be at school late working on stuff. But, I HAVE to do it. I don't have to work tomorrow (luckily) and I don't know what my schedule will be like next week so I need to get as much done this week as possible.

Tonight my mom told me that if I was marrying anyone other than Miles she'd tell me not to. She said, "If it wasn't for you kids I wouldn't do this." Not that she's doing us any favors hanging out here. Okay, let me get this straight. I would never ever tell someone to get a divorce (NEVER). I would never think that it'd be a possible alternative to this. I just don't think they realize that roles that they both play in this whole thing. To each of them everything is the other's fault.

I have too many things to invite people to. Let's see.
April 11th - Bridal Shower
April 13th - Senior Show
April 18th - Bridal Shower
May 9th - Graduation
June 12th - Wedding

They're all so close! I am, however, excited for all of these events. I just wonder how many people in my family will attend these. Especially my senior show. I don't think many people understand what it actually is. I really wonder how many people we'll actually have at our show. I don't get to actually talk to much of my family to make it known to them that this is fairly important to me. Maybe it's not so much that it's important to me, it's just that there's so much work that I need to do and so much time to put into it that I'd like for people to show up. I don't know how much it really matters, but there aren't many people that seem like they're willing to come (on Facebook anyway, since that's the only way I can half track who will be there).

I really hope I don't work much next week. I just don't have time to work. Too bad I can't be too busy to eat junk food. Man, that'd be healthy for me.

I should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment