Sunday, March 8, 2009

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

I enjoy the spell check that firefox comes along with, until it tells me that I've spelled the name of a state, day, etc. wrong because I didn't capitalize it.

I think I want to start cooking more. I like to cook. Well, no, I don't like to cook. I like to eat things that I've made that taste good.

Sundays are nice. I don't work on Sundays. I don't work on things for school on Sundays. I wake up, eat breakfast, sometimes chat with my family, listen to Bible studies from www.familyradio.com, get ready, go to Miles' house, eat dinner, and have Bible study with his parents, him, and Amber. It's a nice day.

At one point in my life I thought it be a great idea to get a tattoo of an ankh. Then I thought it be nice to get a tattoo of a lotus.
For some reason I like Egyptian symbolism. The good news is that I never followed through on either of those.

Here is my mini Bible study for the day.

II Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 3:2-3
Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remains, that are ready to die: for I have not found they works perfect before God.
Remember therefore how thou has received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

I Thessalonians 5:1-7
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

http://www.familyradio.com/english/connect/audio_archive/echoes/frame/download/
That's what I'm currently listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment