Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's so close.

Oh my goodness. I now only have work left to do for one class. One class! That's it!

Today I wrote two mini papers for Art History. One about photography and it's impact on American art and another on the evolution of American art after the Civil War. Neither of them were factual...really at all. I did a little bit of research, which took hours because I am horrible at it, then I just wrote from memory. I don't even know if they make sense...I didn't read over them. The thing is that I don't think she'll read them anyway, which is good.

Before I headed to class I met Amber at Target. We shopped for Samantha for her bridal shower, which neither of us will be able to attend because work's a jerk. We ended up getting her an electric knife, a thing of 16 containers with snap on lids, and a monkey shaped peeler. The peeler is my favorite...obviously. It was nice to shop with Amber. We're friends.

I couldn't concentrate today...for anything. It was just ridiculous. I did, however, get a few things done. I designed the label for my CD (which is so painfully simple, it's almost sad), fixed my résumé, made my leave behind cards jpgs so I can get them printed. I just now remembered that I need to fix my business cards tomorrow after we go to our 'final' for Art History. Trisha and I are going to meet at school at 2 and take our things to get printed at Office Depot. I'm not going to have them cut them out, though. I'm a money saver...I like to think anyway.

Oh, oh! Today I got my wedding ring in the mail. I ordered it Saturday evening, I think it was. It's just a simple 2mm 10k white gold ring. It was around $40 with shipping and everything, and it fits!

All I have left to do for school is Portfolio and a couple finals. I have the work done for the finals, though. I also need to clean out my locker by May 8th.

I've been listening to Bob Marley some lately. I've realized that it's hard to be in a bad mood when listening to Bob Marley. It's just so happy. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment