Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So, less than a week is my senior show opening. I keep thinking I have an unbelievable amount of work to do. I definitely still have a few things to do, but luckily I have (basically) everything framed. I had planned on including my 12 Calorie Diet poster. Of course it's not the right size to fit any sort of pre-made frame. I need to figure that out this evening in Portfolio. I do everything in Portfolio except Portfolio.

Today in class Trisha and I are going to finish our first Prints. I'm exited to have one finally done. Last night I was at school until 10 cleaning my frames again, and before actually starting on that I went and prepared two more plates to draw on. I also printed some photos that I might use. The problem is that I really would like to base all of my prints on verses, but I don't know how much time I have to find another verse, take a photo, edit it and print it. If I can think of one that I know I can capture in some sense in a photograph then I'll definitely do that. Maybe I'll just start my next one and plan on the one right after that being based on a verse.

While cleaning the glass on my frames last night I broke one. Darn the luck. Of course it had to be the most obscure sized frame, too: 11 3/4 x 36. I can't decide if I want to go through the trouble of calling a glass place and getting the piece or if I just want to print off a 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby and buy a new frame. I do need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby anyway to pick up a gift card for Trisha for her birthday. I assume I'll end up doing that...I just hate to call places.

I think I should finish getting ready for school. That'd probably be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment