Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have my printed portfolio done! I was at school until about 4:00 this morning printing, cutting and putting it together. Now all I have to do is: print CD labels, envelop labels for my leave behind, make my Illustrator files jpegs, burn 5 CDs, and write and print a cover letter. That's really not too much, and definitely doable today by 10pm. It's my last class ever! My goodness, how strange is that? We're going to have a mini "party" thing with food and such. I think I am going to run to Wal Mart before I head out to school for the day and pick up some cookies or something to contribute.

So, Ashley Abraham, a girl on MySpace and Facebook that has added Mandy, Miles and me because of our agreement with Family Radio has added a couple videos to her Facebook. They are of two different Bible studies that I happen to think are wonderful. They're both fairly quick.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9j3vMGdeis
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdZfHlu2f4





There is one month and one week before my wedding! That's exciting! Even more exciting since I'll be out of school and more able to concentrate on it and getting everything pulled together. I need to decorate the candle holders, order the candy, buy more paper to print verses on, get the little squares cut out for the guestbook...and I'm sure there are a few more things that I can't think of.

I don't feel like I really have all the much to write. I'm sure I will soon enough, but all I can think about right now is how I need to take a shower and get ready to go to school for the day and finish up everything. So, I think I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment