Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm really just tired.

Yesterday was kind of a rough day. I won't go into it...but we'll just say I'm fairly exhausted from it. But, everything is peachy today.

I went to Cracker Barrel with Amber today. It was lovely! We both ate chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans. I'm stuffed, but content. Tonight I work from 5 to 9:15 at the service desk. There should be an ad to work on, so that'll keep me busy. Hopefully we'll be pretty slow other than that. I don't like when it's busy.

Tomorrow I am going to do a little shopping for bridesmaids gifts, pick up the lighters that we got engraved for the best men, take my ring to get cleaned and looked at, then head to Mandy's to cook some chicken, rice and potatoes. I don't have to work so I'm pretty pumped at the day in general. I'll be even happier thinking about the food when I'm not full.

Tuesday I met Samantha at her future home. We looked at wedding photo ideas while I took notes of what she liked and didn't like. Then we headed to the museum. I'm SO EXCITED to take pictures at her wedding now. Like so very excited. I have so many ideas of what to photograph and how I'm going to have to positioned, and where I'm going to put them. Ohhhh, I hope that I'm feeling energetic that day and now timid so I can direct them sufficiently. I think this wedding will determine whether or not I want to pursue wedding photography or not.

Oh, oh, oh! I am going to buy a telephoto lens! I am thinking about this Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Autofocus Lens that is $159.95. I got some money from graduation that I'm going to use for it. I'm stoked! I think I should buy it soon so I can have it for Samantha's wedding. Maybe I'll order it today?! Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. ALYSA! O how I miss getting to see you on a regular basis- if you ever want cracker barrel buddy, I will go! Not so much a fan of chicken friend chicken but I love being able to have breakfast all day everyday! PLEASE post all of Samantha's pics you take, I cannot wait to see them- you will do amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Megan! And I'm sure at some point I will take you up on the Cracker Barrel offer. It's my favorite...ever! I definitely will post pictures that I take at Samantha's wedding. I'm so excited for them!

    ReplyDelete