Thursday, May 7, 2009

It feels like I'm moving out.

Today is my day to get things done...kind of.  

So far I've edited some pictures that I took of Kristi yesterday, took Trisha to Wal Mart and to get her car from Petty Johns (Pettyjohns?) and came to school to clean things up.  I've only cleaned out my locker and when I finish this I'm going to clean out my drawer for printmaking.

It is strange to know that I don't need to be here anymore.  I'm done...like done, done.  Done for good...here anyway.  Now it's time to find a job...ugh.  When I went with Trisha to Western Robidoux so she could find out about printing prices the lady told us to send them a résumé.  Miles tells me I should do that.  I guess I will eventually, but I don't really know if I want to.  The bad thing about not leaving St. Joe and having a degree in Graphic Design is that we really don't have much here.  I know that most places will be like RJ Promotions and there is no way I could do that full time.  I think I would just go crazy.  I guess I'll find something if I'm supposed to.  I'll pray about it.

I would like to take pictures, though.  I like to do that.  I just need ideas and the ability to tell people what to do.  I think to be a photographer you either have to be a jerk or a people person.  I don't think I'm either of those things.  

Tonight I'm making Miles some chili.  I don't know if it'll be any good or not.  Probably not.  After I'm done with this whole school cleaning thing I am going to go get my work schedule for next week then go to Wal Mart to get stuff for it.  I had planned on going to the mall and getting a few Mother's Day gifts, but I don't know if I'll have time.  I guess I could always do that tomorrow before I go to work.

Oh!  In a totally unrelated subject.
I did not mean to post the same video twice last time.  I had embedded part two, I think, first then checked to see if it worked.  When I went back to edit my post the code didn't show up for it.  Blah blah blah, I ended up with it twice.  Oh well, I'm sure it will be okay.  But, speaking of those videos.  Here are two more videos from essentially the same study.



No comments:

Post a Comment