Friday, May 8, 2009

I've had a list of to dos that I planned on finishing up today. Of course I didn't, though. That would make too much sense.

I work tonight at 5. I feel like I haven't worked in forever, when really I haven't worked since Monday. It's been nice to have some time off. Wednesday I took pictures of Kristi. That was fun, but rushed. We were supposed to go around 2:30 or 3, but ended up going around 4. I needed to be back around 5 so I could watch Collin, so we didn't have too much time. I finished up editing them today. Woot.
Rayna, a girl that I go to school with and who also lives down the street with her boyfriend, my brother's friend, and David, my brother's friend, are going to have me take a few pictures of them for Mother's Day. I am going to do that at 4. I'm not exactly sure what they're really wanting, but hopefully I can come up with some ideas quickly since I will only have about half an hour.

I could definitely do this for a living. I just don't want to take pictures at weddings. Ugh.

Tomorrow is graduation. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment