Thursday, May 28, 2009

Miles and I went to get our marriage license yesterday. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. We went pretty early, though...around 8am. Okay, so it's not really THAT early, but I went to bed around 3:30 the night before. It happens, I guess, but I was tired. I came home, ate some food and took a nap for a couple of hours.

After I woke up I went Zales to get my ring cleaned and checked on. But, there were two people working, two people being helped, one person waiting and me. So, I left and went to Hobby Lobby. I bought chains and little blue and brown glass things for necklaces for my bridesmaids and some brown flip flops. I figured since we got dyeable shoes for the wedding and we aren't supposed to wear those in the grass since it is possible for them to run that I should get the bridesmaids some flip flops to wear during picture taking.

Anyway, after I got what I needed from Hobby Lobby, I went to get my hair cut. I like it...it's not too much shorter, but there are some more layers and my bangs are shorter again. I just really need to figure out how to style it regularly. I've never been good at that.

I was supposed to take pictures of Sarah from work. I had taken some of her senior pictures in the fall and we were going to take more yesterday. It didn't end up being as nice outside as we had hoped, so that fell through.

Today I work from 1-5 at service then Miles and I are going to a Mustangs game. I wonder how many times St. Joe will try to replace the Saints. The Saints were the best though, so I don't know how long this team will last.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the saints were the best!!! You are soo close to being married!

    ReplyDelete