Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh, today.

I woke up around 10, I think. Maybe it was 11. I don't know. It was one of those waking up from a weird dream so I just kept laying down kind of going over it and in and out of sleep. Then I got up, made some coffee and sat at the computer for a bit. Miles called me and said he couldn't sleep because he didn't have to work tonight (Friday night). He came over, my mom and I started to put together some favors for the wedding. We ran out of ribbon, so Miles and I took a trip to Hobby Lobby (they didn't have many rolls of ribbon, but I bought them out...hopefully they get more soon), Game Xchange, and Wendy's.

Then I had to get ready and go to work at 5. I wasn't originally supposed to work tonight, but Trenda said her husband's nephew or something of the sort was having a graduation party in Liberty and she would have to call in. She also said that she would take a day of mine as it gets closer to the wedding if I needed the time off. I like Trenda.

It was super busy at work tonight. We had one cashier, like normal, and he's not the fastest (super nice, but he doesn't usually run a register continually, so no one's blaming him). Betty, who was supposed to be in ladies' wear, called in, so Sarah was doing jewelry and ladies' wear. I was checking people out at service for a large portion of the night. I didn't get a break, which I guess is okay, but not really if you want to follow the rules.

Tomorrow is a get together of sorts in Cameron at Miles' aunts' house. I think they're playing croquet. I was thinking about going, but after seeing the sink in the kitchen I've decided that I should stay and work on cleaning that out, working on more wedding favors and the little paper rectangles that will comprise the guest book and do some laundry before I have to go to work at 5. Also, my dad will either be coming home from the state track meet tomorrow or Sunday so I figured it'd be nice if he didn't come home to a sink full of horribly dirty dishes. I'm a good daughter sometimes.

Recently, as in in the past half an hour, I found a few workout routine things I tore out of magazines. None of them require any exercise machinery, so I think I will try them out. I don't know how much any of them will help, but maybe I'll acquire some determination somewhere and actually follow through. Probably not, but I can always hope.

Miles called me while I was at work. He left me a message asking if I'd go over there tonight. I had planned on it. Then Collin was at my house. Aimee and Josh are having a date night or something of the sort, so Collin is here with my mom. I helped with him for a little bit, and decided that since I couldn't get ahold of Miles (he had said in the message that he was going to be 'taking a nap' and since I don't think he had slept yet, that pretty much meant he was going to just be sleeping) and it was already past 10 that I would just stay home. I figured that if I did go over there I'd probably just eat some food then go to sleep for the evening. So, here I am. Watching episodes of NCIS from the latest season on youtube. Soon I think I will sleep...I desperately need to.

P.S. It is super hot in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment