Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm getting married on Friday.

What?! That's like, 4 (or 5 depending on how you're counting) days away. That's just crazy.

Needless to say I have a ton to do this week. Maybe not as much as I think I do...or maybe way more. Probably way more. I think I am going to have my hair done like that. Amanda had mentioned going in a few times to try different styles this week. I haven't talked to her since then so I don't know if that is going to happen or not. Hopefully I can make it up there at least once.

Miles and I got an apartment. Neither of us are living there just yet since we don't have a bed. Actually, either way I wouldn't be living there yet. On Saturday my dad and H helped him move all of our stuff from the storage shed. Funny story actually...H has a fairly large truck and they thought it would be a good idea to tie the recliner on top of either the love seat or futon. Well once he got on the highway the chair reclined and flew out of the truck. That wouldn't be funny if anyone had gotten hurt, but since everyone is okay, HAHA. The chair is fine with the exception of a few tears in the upholstery. Miles planned on putting a slipcover over it anyway.

I haven't even started packing up my stuff. My room is trashed right now. I have so many boxes of wedding stuff just hanging out that if I even tried to pack stuff I would just get angry and bang things around.

I've taken a break from editing Samantha and Shane's wedding photos. Now I'm editing pictures of my cousin's daughter. She's cute.


I don't have too many more pictures of her to edit, so I think I am going to finish those today. After I'm done with those I'm going to work on some chocolate favors for the wedding. Then I need to go to the bank to deposit a $4.00 check from the state and a check from my cousin for doing those pictures. I'll probably try to finish the candle holders today, too.

Tomorrow I am going shopping with Cassie early in the day. I'm going to try to find some kind of bra thing to wear under my dress and a necklace. After that I'll probably work on more wedding stuff. Eventually I need to figure out my student loan stuff...but that's depressing.

I guess I should get back to being productive. Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment