Friday, June 26, 2009

Monday Miles and I are leaving for our honeymoon in Oklahoma. I don't know what time we're leaving, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm not excited about having to pack and unpack again. I'm tired of doing that.

Lexi is supposed to be sending the wedding pictures to Mandy this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing them. Actually, I can't wait. Well, I can wait, but I don't want to. Editing them will take a while, but that's okay. It'll be strange editing pictures of me and Miles and not of other people. Now I can photoshop myself into looking great!

I really do need to get a different job. Kmart is driving me crazy. Most of the time it's not that bad, but it's just so boring and I hate getting off work at 10. I guess I could change my hours of availability. I'd just rather work somewhere else, though. Somewhere where I'd make more money and have a regular schedule, not one that changes every week.
I never called Roderick. Well, other than that first time, but that was probably 3 or 4 weeks ago and they hadn't looked at the resumes yet. I guess I could always call next Monday to see if they've filled the position yet. By then I'll be done with needing all this time off, so it'll make more sense to look for a job. Now I'll just need to change all my information on my resume to say Ramsay and have my new address. Luckily my email and phone number are the same.

Last night I watched "As Good as It Gets" (I never really know what words to capitalize in titles) after Miles went to work. It was extra long and very mediocre. Today I started watching "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". I guess watching the movie last night put me in a Jack Nicholson mood. Strangely enough, he reminds me of Geo. I can't really tell why other than possibly their mannerisms.

I've come over here to my parents' house today to finish cleaning off my computer. I've probably been here for an hour and a half and I haven't even started on that yet. I just looked at photo comments, listened to a couple songs, made a milkshake, ate some air heads, and sat around. I'm not being very productive. Maybe I should start now...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment