Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I really wish Kmart didn't want to hang out so much.

I don't like working so much. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a constant urge to take/edit photos. I don't know, but either way, I don't like it. Currently, I am working on a project of sorts there, though, so that makes it a little less painful. I'm thinking of telling Wanda I can't work Saturdays.
Here's my thinking:
Jay and Jalisa can't work days, as they're still in high school. Maggie doesn't like closing. Lauren doesn't like opening. Basically, I figure there are enough people to cover the weekends up there (I never work on Sundays...it's the Lord's day!). I don't think they need me for 5 days of the week and a weekend also! And, (the main reason I'd like this) I'd always have a day that I would be free to take someone's pictures. It's so hard to plan a day to do pictures when I don't know if I'll be free.

I think I'll do it.

I feel like all I have to talk about is work. Like today I had to go in 2 hours early.
Umm...anyway...let's see...is there anything else?

I often wish I could just write things. Not anything important, necessarily. I think I would like to be a good writer...but I don't want to write much. Kind of how I always wanted to be good at drawing but I never wanted to practice, and I don't even really like drawing all that much. Photography is the only thing I ever felt the need to keep doing and try to progress at. I guess that makes sense, but I don't know.

I'm getting my hair cut at noon today (tomorrow, Tuesday). I look forward to not having split ends for about a month. That'll be cool. But, once I cut it I'll be sad that I won't have long hair any longer...until it grows back. I really hate the actual hair cutting process. It's so awkward. I mean, I really don't have anything to talk about when I'm sitting there. But there's always the, "So, do you still work at Kmart?" question. Then the, "How's married life?"...to which I always give the same answer ("It's good...it doesn't really feel any different, which is strange since a lot changed.") And don't forget the, "Have you found another job yet?"..."Oh, have you been looking for one?" No, I'm going to be at Kmart until the rapture (oh, I hope not!).

I really am itching for a chance to go out and take pictures. I don't really know what I want to take pictures of. I just want to go. I want to take my camera, my lenses, my monopod thingy, my flash and GO. But, I don't get many chances to do that. I will one of these days...maybe...hopefully.

I want to sleep soon. I think I'll play some Scramble, listen to a few more Incubus songs, then get ready and go to bed. It'll be lovely! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment