Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not much to say.

I would really rather not work tonight. It won't be too bad because I close with Dosia and Manda, but still. I don't think anyone that can cover my breaks will be working. Well, Manda can, but she'll be manager and I hate having the manager cover my break.

Anyway, tomorrow Miles and I are leaving for South Dakota. We'll leave around 10 and hopefully get there around 3. We're supposed to be able to check into our hotel at 3, so that'll work out nicely. Then I think we're just going to hang around, eat out and maybe swim some. On Saturday we're going to go to this festival thingy that looks like Trails West to me, but it's free (which is why I no longer like Trails West). We're also going on a picnic at Falls Park, but I'm thinking this festival thing might take place there also. Either way I'm going to be taking pictures.

I'm trying to work on Katie's pictures some before work. I'm just really not excited to work on them. I don't know why, I'm usually stoked to edit pictures. Maybe it's because I know it's going to take ages, and I don't want to do it. I don't know.

Either way I should just stop typing and edit some more so I can get up to 300 before I have to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment