Friday, October 23, 2009

Let me see...

I'm almost done with Jay's pictures!

There's lots of them.

I'm closing at work tonight. It should be okay, closing is the least miserable. Miles is getting his hair cut tonight at 5, so he has to take me to work and pick me up. Afterward we're going to do a little shopping.
Tomorrow I am taking McKenzie's pictures. I don't know what time though...I should find that out today. I'm trying to get Aimee to come along for some help directing and making conversation run more smoothly, but I don't think she wants to.
Then tomorrow evening there's an Office gathering at Mandy's! (Do you like how I say it's at Mandy's like other people read this?!) I'm excited! Tonight I am going to make some foil and paper clip medals.

Yesterday I had the day off, which was nice. I edited some pictures, went to Hobby Lobby, Big Lots, and Wal Mart, edited some more pictures, then watched Collin from 6 to 7:30. That boy just thinks he's in charge.

I guess for now I should work on these pictures. I need to get as many done today as possible.
I'll be getting more Saturday, and more Wednesday, and more next Saturday (possibly x2), then the Saturday after! Yay for being overwhelmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment