Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm going to the doctor today. Really I should have gone on Tuesday, but I put it off. I keep thinking that there has to be some way that I can cure my ear problem myself.
I've tried ear drops, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, hand suctioning, yanking my ear every which way, sleeping on that ear, warm water, sleeping on a heating pad, q-tips (I know, the doctor will probably yell at me for this), drying it with a hair dryer, and last night I tried sweet oil.
Nothing has worked for me. Now it's just starting to actually have a little pain with it. I don't know if that's from the water/wax combination happening in there, or if I just poked and messed around with my ear too much.
Either way, today I'm giving up, giving in, and going to the doctor.

I'm excited to be done with all of these photos. I think I'd like to do crafty things. I want to make more boxes, make magnets, make some shirts, decorate frames, bake some cookies, etc. I just want to!

Yesterday I designed a Christmas/Thank You card for us. We never sent out thank you cards for the wedding, oops, so these cards will double as both. Then I am going to design a Christmas card for my parents. It's fun.

Now I should get ready for the day so I can get this ear fixed and maybe stop by Hobby Lobby.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda was talking about when she got wax stuck in her ear. She went to the doctor and they have her drops and they didn't work, so she went back and they used the tool (she said it was like a Roater Rooter) and that work wonderfully. She said she had pain for one more day after that and then nothing. It's ironic how she was telling me that, because I didn't even think to tell her about your ear. She was saying how her granddaughter had to go to the ear doctor yesterday. I guess people are having ear problems this time of year. What kind of shirts are you going to make? I told Miles that I think you should design us some 2011 shirts with verses on them. Something that we would not be afraid to wear in public. The one shirt I have from ebiblefellowship is still hanging in my closet. I'm a coward. I hope that your ear feels better soon! And I want to do Bible study soon too! I feel like I'm writing on your facebook wall now, so maybe I'll go do that.

    ReplyDelete