Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh yeah, this is what it's like.

I forgot how annoying being burnt is until today.

Yesterday I spent about 3 hours outside at a track meet in Elwood taking pictures for my dad. He really wanted a good shot of a girl on his team named McKenzie because she's a super good 400/800/1600 meter runner. So, I took pictures of her and lots of other people. I meant to grab some sunscreen before I went but of course I forgot. Now, I'm burnt. Well, let's get this straight: my arms, my face, a patch on my chest, and a strip on my neck/back are burnt. I also was wearing my watch yesterday...yep.

I just forgot how stupid burns are. I'm freezing, then burning up...and I'm tired. I took a nap but woke up because I was just unbearably hot on that futon. It's like my body heat warms things up to 200 degrees even though I should be a good 98.6. Oy vey.

In other news, I have tons of pictures and I don't feel like editing any of them. I have senior pictures from Monday that I'm moving unbelievably slowly on and these track photos that my dad really wants to see that I only edit when I'm tired of looking at the same people.

And I need to wash dishes. I just don't want to. It's just so much easier to not wash them than it is to wash them.

I was happy that I ended up not having to go take pictures today. I am just a little worn out on pictures for the week. But, I will be going to take some tomorrow at 11. I'll be tired, but I can always attempt another nap when I get home.

I'm starting to actually feel pregnant. I finally feel the pressure on my lower abdomen area...it's comforting in a way, but strange. I'm excited for the 12th so I can hear the heartbeat again. That's my favorite so far.

Ohhh, pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment