Saturday, June 5, 2010

My finger hurts!

This will be short. I've burnt my finger today and though it's not bad enough to blister (yet) it hasn't stopped hurting. I burnt it around 5 while draining water from some ravioli, then took a nap til about 8. I had to try sleeping with my hand in a towel with a bag of ice-->water in it. I woke up with a headache and realized I had gotten a sunburn while at the garage sale. The sunburn isn't that bad, though...it doesn't hurt or anything but it is making me tired and warm.

I'll definitely be going to sleep early tonight. No 4am bedtime for me.

I do think I need to eat again, though. Last time Miles and I went shopping I bought a few things of Yoplait Whips (yogurt is okay in my book, but the chunks of fruit are not). I bought strawberry and chocolate mousse, which I figured would be either delicious or disgusting, but I was hoping for the best. Just before starting to type this up I whipped it out (pun intended) and decided to give it a try. It basically tasted like strawberry yogurt with a very strange chocolate aftertaste. All in all it wasn't good.

I really need to start coming up with interesting material before starting to type an entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment