Friday, August 27, 2010

Officially 36 weeks!

I really need to start going to bed earlier. It's almost 4am and I'm still sitting here, just thinking about getting ready to go to sleep eventually. Soon I'll brush my teeth and take my vitamins, but how long until I actually feel like getting out of this chair?

In other news, I'm officially 36 weeks pregnant today! That means one more week then Little Miss Anna is full term and I'll be begging her to punch (hard) the amniotic sack so my water can break and we can get her out of there. Sure, my pregnancy has been super easy and it still really isn't too bad, but I'm still ready for it to be over. Nine/ten months of having a belly that slowly gets bigger and heavier and harder to dress is a little obnoxious. I remember being stoked when my belly was getting bigger and being excited for it to look super pregnant. Now I'm ready to fit in regular clothes again and not have puffy feet. Maybe I'm just asking for too much? Bleh. I'll be one of those girls that tries all the home labor inducers with probably no luck.

I feel super unproductive all the time. It's ridiculous how extremely lazy I feel. It's difficult though, because it is way too easy to justify being completely inactive right now. It was also easy to justify being inactive through the majority of the summer since it was so ridiculously hot that even just sitting outside, or inside for that matter, made me sweat like I had been running a marathon. It's cooling down now and I always feel like I should go walking, but of course I only get the urge at 2am. Darn the luck.

Let's see...

Today was my birthday (yesterday if you want to get technical and depending on what time it says I posted this entry). I woke up at 12:30 then ate some breakfast. Then I gave Amber a call and went to pick her up. We headed to her favorite place a.k.a. Wal-Mart to pick up some vitamins, milk and whipped cream for my momma. I dropped off the whipped cream then she gave me my birthday present. It was a card with a $25 Hobby Lobby gift card inside. Lovely, especially since my next plan was to stop by Joann's to pick some fabric to make some blankets for Anna. Needless to say, we skipped Joann's and went on to Hobby Lobby. I found some cute fabrics then took Amber back home. It was 3:30 at that time and I realized that I had to be back home by 3:45 to wake Miles up for a meeting he had at work. Oops, time had gotten away from me. Luckily, I got home at 3:46 and woke him up. His meeting took all of 30 minutes then I washed the fabrics and Miles gave me my birthday presents. Last night he had given me a book of Pocahontas, since my parents had gotten me the movie after I hit my head in 3rd grade. I thought it was sweet and funny...and I have every intention on reading it to Anna. Then today the presents he passed on to me were a lovely letter, which made me cry for second, a head massager, a bathtub pillow, an aromatherapy candle, a record by The Monkees (I like them), a super soft robe and a Xyron (it makes stickers, basically).

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut at 1:30, then probably taking a nap as I see myself being very tired. At 7 we're going to dinner, but I don't know where. Then I'm getting the spa treatment from Mr. Miles! I don't know what all this includes, but I do know that there will be a massage in there which makes me happy...especially now.

Maybe I should go to sleep. That'd probably be good. First I'll do the face washing thing, then read a chapter or two in II Samuel depending on how tired my eyes are and how long the chapters are. I guess that's how it goes. I may also venture over to Proverbs 27. I read Proverbs 26 last night before bed and I glanced down to chapter 27 verse 1. I like it.

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

I find myself making plans all the time and I've been feeling the need to tack on "Lord willing" at the end of almost everything I say.

Okay, now I have to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment