Friday, September 10, 2010

Just Waiting

I'm getting incredibly impatient.

Last night Miles moved around his recording equipment so now it sits on the table my grandparents gave us for our wedding. I've been wanting to do that for a while so we could get the changing table purchased, put together and ready to go. I'm hoping to go buy it tonight and maybe pick up a couple nursing bras. Yay, nursing bras!

Other than those two things I'm ready to go. Sure, I have a few things I need to pack still and we need to install her car seat, but none of that will take long. I just want this baby out. I hate waiting, it's just ridiculous.

That's really all I have. My mind is currently consumed with the thought of getting this baby out, so there's not room for much else.

Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment