Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Dream

I took a nap tonight with Anna sleeping on my chest. I think I slept for about an hour and a half, and it was nice. I had a dream that I found fairly entertaining...

Miles and I didn't have a baby, but we did have a baby sized monkey named Lilia. She was very cute and wore dresses. Close to the end of the dream she started growling/shaking her head like he was going to bite...then I became scared of my baby/monkey.
There were also huge swings at an amusement park/Aimee's friend's backyard. Everyone kept falling off and one kid got his head stuck in a baby swing as he fell.

Anna has been sleeping for most the day. She didn't sleep last night even though she acted super tired. I'm assuming she won't sleep tonight, either. The good news is that Miles doesn't have to work tonight (yay!).

I don't really have much to say anymore. I don't think I ever really did, but maybe I was just better at finding nothing to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment