Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm really quite tired. I slept from 4ish to 6:30 then 7ish to 9:30. Miles woke me up to feed Anna then he headed to bed so I drank some coffee, ate some cookies and set up camp in front of the computer like normal. I'm trying to finish some senior pictures that I took in October (oops). Although I spend a ton of time in front of the computer I find myself getting distracted way too much...and when I'm not distracted I just move slow. Cleaning up faces is tedious and I'm really quite tired of it, so I'm looking forward to getting these finished.

Anna is sleeping on my chest right now. She's way too cute for her own good...and she has on a dress sleeper thing which is actually a little too small. She wears it more like a shirt so her legs are bare...FYI - she has the cutest little pudgy legs ever.

I'm contemplating taking a nap, but I think I'd rather be tired and admire Anna rather than trying to sleep, though I could definitely use it.

I think I'm done now. I can't think of anything else to say. Maybe one day I'll have something interesting to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment