Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zee Many Faces of Anna

I've had a desire to redo furniture this week. I really want to go to some thrift stores, buy cheap/old furniture and things, then sand, paint, decorate it all. As of today the weather is less than favorable, so I won't be taking a trip to just look at the things I would buy if I were to actually fix anything up. I thought about taking Anna out for the day until I woke up at 7am to feed her and looked at the weather on my phone. Snow for the next three days, or so my phone's weather told me. Boo this weather.
Happy Anna!
Unsure Anna!Complaining Anna!
I just like her.

Man, I just don't have anything to write these days. Maybe I will again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I love her different faces. She makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete