Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bingo was His Name-o

I feel like the soundtrack to my life currently includes only nursery rhymes. Specifically I'm plagued by a song about a bear going over a mountain, only to see the other side (seriously, what else what he expecting?), a farmer who constantly kidnaps a wife, who then proceeds to kidnap a child, and a song about teddy bears having picnics in the woods.


Anna went to sleep super fast last night. I ended up putting her down at 9:30, which is about an hour earlier than usual. She slept pretty well and woke up for the day at 8:30. Oy vey. I liked when she slept until 11:30, personally. Maybe it was just that I liked sleeping until 11:30...the world may never know. Either way, it was nice that she didn't fight the sleep like she had the previous two nights. But, both of those nights we had her out past the sleeping point to the I-don't-want-to-sleep-anymore-but-I'm-still-super-tired-and-cranky point.

I guess it's good she woke up early today. We're going to be meeting Stephanie around noon and heading to the Civic Arena for a children's craft fair. I'm not really sure what will be going on there, but I assume it'll be a pretty good time. I most likely won't be able to stay for the whole session, as Anna will probably get hungry. Speaking of Anna, she's currently trying to make her way over to my purse and steal all of my money. The joke is on her, though, because I don't have any cash and she doesn't know how to use a debit card! Ha!

Miles and I went to the senior art show last night, or as Miles calls it, the seƱor show. The show itself was pretty good. I still think it's stupid that the pieces are picked by a juror. There was one particular person whose pieces probably made up 50% of the things there. Literally. It was nice to see a few people again, but I really didn't know many people. I expected to see more people, but I guess a lot of the people in the show are new.

Now I should take a shower.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pictures of Anna! She is beyond adorable! And she and I have an arrangement, she steals the money and then we split what she takes. I'm teaching your child how to become a bank robber.

    ReplyDelete