Thursday, April 21, 2011

Picture Post!


This month has gone by super fast...yet not so fast. If that makes sense, which, to me, it does. Easter is this Sunday, so family things are happening this weekend. Sunday we won't be doing anything out of the ordinary, but Saturday we'll be attending a few festivities. Well, something like that. Miles has to work at 6 Saturday evening, so he probably won't be making it to my grandma's for dinner. The Easter egg hunt is at 1:30 on Saturday, and I might be taking Anna to that. I thought it'd be good to go see that side of the family when I can, since they're be getting together on Sunday, and as I already mentioned, we won't be going. I guess we'll see!

Sidenote: I've found a recipe for Samoa Bar Cookies that I want to try. Now, I'm not much of one for Caramel Delights, but Miles likes them. Maybe I'll try them soon. Also, I bought a bundt cake pan at DAV so I am wanting to make another coffee cake, but this time using that pan, obviously. I have to take a trip to the store tomorrow, so maybe I'll pick up the things for it and make that happen.

Miles has been recording a song with his keyboard sounding like an organ today. It's made me realize that organs remind of the cartoon version of "Robin Hood."

Approximately 2 1/2 months ago I was talking about my Valentine's plans for Miles. I hinted at something I was trying to make him, and how it wasn't working. Well, I figured it out...back then...and finished it...back then. So, we've finally gotten them hung up, so I think it's a good time to post pictures of it.

There are four frames total: two that have Hebrew words for love and two that have Greek words for love. It took forever to finish them. I cut out all of the letters, which was super tedious. But, I think they look pretty good now, so yipee!

Let's see...what else can I share?

There's a picture of my grandma with Anna. Anna had just woken up, so I'm surprised she's not completely out of it in this picture, but I think it's a good one!

I've been taking Anna for walks lately, so here's a few pictures from that!

Here's one super cute picture of Anna:

And the glasses I got from DAV the other day. One was marked for $.79 and the other for $.99. It made absolutely no sense. The cashier said they were priced by different people...but once I got home I inspected only to find the same handwriting and little symbol under the price. Silly DAV, stop being so dumb!

I took Anna to Earthstock today. My momma's school/business program put on this concert for Earth Day. Miles was wanting to do some recording, and the weather caused a photo shoot cancellation so I was able to make it after all! Aimee, Josh, Collin and my dad were all there as well, so that was good. My mom was wanting me to come take a few pictures, so I did just that. It took a while for me to find out the best aperture/shutter/flash/ISO/lens combination. I didn't get as many good pictures as I would have liked, but I got a couple I'm happy with.

That's the singer from Antennas Up. He was okay, but not as good as...

This guy, who is apparently the guitar player. He sang a song with Tommy and the High Pilots who played right before them. He was surprisingly good and was strangely and sadly not the singer for his own band. Come on, guys, you should figure that one out on your own.


This dude is from the band Ludo, who I've actually heard of and listen to on occasion. It was an unexpected sight, as was the drummer from this band who is also from Ludo. He was an awkward fellow.

I've noticed that the majority of guys in bands wear jeans that don't fit. Strange trend, I think.

Now my neck/back hurts and I'm tired so I think I'm going to head to bed. Yep, definitely heading to bed.

Oh, and I still want to quilt.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great! And, I think you should make those cookie bars for me, and just me. :-) They sound delicious!

    I totally agree that the one guy should've been the singer. He was much, much better!

    ReplyDelete