Monday, May 9, 2011

Before and After...Again

kiy65y5

I guess that's what Anna has to say today.

Anyway, I don't think I really have all that much to say today...so I'm just going to post a before and after of a family picture I took a couple of weeks ago.

This is before I did any editing:

And this is after:

Woot!

And I've designed a new "CD cover" for Miles' new "CD." I quite like it.

Today it's super warm outside. Yahoo says it's 85 and will get to 90. Eek. I guess it's okay...but 75 would be much more appreciated. The bad thing about any kind of warm weather is that our apartment is like an oven. Our air conditioner kind of cools down the living room but that's about it. Luckily, today it's still cool enough for a fan to do a pretty good job of cooling down a room.

I'm supposed to meet up with Stephanie today. I'm not sure what time, though, because today is one of those days where everything takes forever. Anna had been fighting her nap for about an hour and a half, and now that she's finally down she'll probably sleep for a bit. After she wakes up she's going to be eating some pears then we should be on our way. I also need to head to Wal-Mart and the post office. I'm sending my grandma Pike a Mother's Day card that she will receive two to three days late. Oops, maybe I should have thought about doing that a few days ago, eh?

Sidenote: I really like Galatians 1:10 - For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. - I think it's a pretty good reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment