Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 1: Self-Portrait

Okay, so on Pinterest I've seen quite a few different photo challenges. Nothing comes of the challenges, except for pictures. So, I decided that today would be a good day to start with it being the first of the month and everything.

I was taking pictures with my wide angle/macro lens attachment. I've learned it should really be called the "I will make it look like you only have a nose" attachment, because seriously...look at this:

Ouch.

Anyway, I haven't updated in quite a while, so I thought maybe I should do that.

Let's see. We've moved, Anna's crawling (and as a bonus, she's throwing fits), I'm working on getting my photography back up and running, and that's all I can think of right now. I actually should be doing something with my photography-related things...like messaging people back, adding information to my "website", figuring out prices for weddings...you know, productive things.

But, yes. Anna is crawling. Naturally she crawls mainly to the things she's not supposed to mess with. Like the DVDs, the wood burning stove, the cords under the computer desk, the trash can, Miles' guitar, and the phone charger. It's a lot of chasing her down and a lot of tantrums. Today we've realized that if you say "no" to her when she's not doing anything wrong she'll cry, but just saying it when she's doing something she shouldn't doesn't matter. Weird.

I think that's all I have right now. Maybe I will do something productive. Ehh. Yes, yes, yes, that's what I need to do. Just to get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment