Thursday, August 4, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2: What I Wore

Naturally I'm behind...go figure!
I actually did do the day two challenge on day two, but the pictures were stupid and I didn't have a time to do anything better. So, I redid it yesterday. I also did day three's assignment (clouds) but those pictures were stupid, too. Today I might try to go check out a couple places to take pictures, so maybe I can get some pictures of clouds while I'm out...and do day four's assignment!

I saw an idea like that before on Flickr. I was trying to find the girl that posted it, but I can't remember what her username was...so it seems that I'm out of luck and disappointed. Anyway, I tried to use my shorts and flip flops in this picture, too. But, the shorts were too dark against the house so they just looked like the outline of shorts and the flip flops were too small to see any kind of definition whatsoever. Also, if I had known where I was going to set up this picture, I would have picked a different color of shirt.

Maybe I'll try something similar again in the future.

That's a during shot. Fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment