Friday, August 12, 2011

Scratch That...

I tried doing that photo challenge. It failed for a couple of reasons.

Reason 1: It's hard to set time aside for such a project when Anna is crawling around the house looking for things to destroy.

Reason 2: Some of the challenges were fairly stupid and in order to do something not equally stupid it would have taken a lot of time...like my "What I Wore" assignment.

So...maybe some other time...or something.

In other news, today I'm going to Weston with my grandma, momma, Aimee, Anna and I think we're meeting Kris and Kenzie down there. I'm driving since we have the car seat in the back and it's not as simple as the infant car seat to install. "I'm driving..." is also know as "I'll be stopping for gas and a quick car clean up" on the way to pick up the ladies.

Anna is super tired right now. She's not really letting me put her down for anything. She fell asleep later than normal last night and woke up earlier than normal. Oops. I tried to lay her down while I took a shower, but she wasn't having it. She'll be out on the way down there. Hopefully she'll be in a good mood today.

Maybe I should finish getting ready. I have about half an hour left and I need to dry my hair, get Anna changed, call around to announce my departure soon, and move around clothes downstairs. Doing laundry is extra difficult these days when Anna's awake. Looks like today I'll be doing some laundry with one hand again! If only this girl wasn't so heavy...

No comments:

Post a Comment