Thursday, September 1, 2011

8

I think I want to lose 8 pounds. Currently I'm weighing in around 133 (usually my scale says 131.5 but I think our floor isn't level and I know it's more than that). Sure, 133 isn't too bad, and it was my pre-pregnancy weight, so I guess I should just be happy that I got back to it by doing nothing other than sitting. But, I feel like a blob of blobby blobberness. Like the sound that would be used to describe me would be "bleaahh." Yes, that's how I feel. And that's how I feel about 80% of the time. Anyway, my goal is 8 pounds because I feel like 125 is a good, healthy weight for me. Yes, it is.

So, now the hard part. How am I going to lose weight? I don't know. Exercise, I guess. Diet? Not really, but I could stand to cut out a majority of the junk I eat. Really, all I eat is junk. I only cook about once or twice a week. Miles works in the evening and he's not hungry when he wakes up. I rarely have the desire to cook a real meal when it's just for me at the time and Miles would have to heat it up. And, it's hard to cook with Anna crawling around everywhere. She'll keep herself entertained for a bit, but he's a little adventurer. Also, you can pretty much forget about cooking with raw meat when she's on the move. Rescue Anna with raw chicken juice on my hands? I don't think so.

Anyway, I've always felt like it wouldn't take me all that much time/work to lose weight if I actually tried. That's only because I am one of the laziest people ever and I gain weight super slowly. I mean, really, 8 pounds isn't very much. Really it's not about the number, it's about getting the flab of my tummy and legs and having more energy. And maybe fitting into more of my clothes comfortably wouldn't be too bad.

Yes, I need to do this. Realistically the only way I'll do it is if I get Miles in on it. Not that he has to lose weight, he's going to have to keep after me to make sure I exercise and quit eating junk...and cook. Even cooking not-so-nutritious meals would be better than what we eat now.

Yes.

Also, I want a Nikon D7000. It's about $1,200 so it's naturally not in the budget, but ohhh if it was. It's 16.2MP and it takes super clear photos when set to high ISOs. That'd be amazing for wedding photography. High ISO = Faster Shutter Speed. I look at the pictures people upload to Amazon and the more pictures I see the more angry I get at my D80. So, long story short, if you want to go ahead and buy it for me that'd be cool.

Now I should work on editing some pictures so I can go to sleep around midnight. I like to go to sleep before 2am. I also like to wake up a little bit before Anna. Let's try to keep that going.

No comments:

Post a Comment