Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Toxic

I think I may be toxic.  Tonight Miles and I were supposed to go on a date night.  I'm not sure what we were going to do, but I assume getting dinner was part of it.  Last night he started to feel not so great and woke up today feeling horrible.  He hasn't gotten any better, and really seems to have gotten worse.  I say that I think I'm toxic because we were supposed to go to Kansas City for Valentine's Day and he had the same kind of sickness.  Apparently spending time with me makes him ill.  That's sad.  Hopefully he gets better soon.

Saturday is Anna's birthday!  I'm stoked, but I have soon very much to do.  I bought some things yesterday and today for the party.  Hopefully I have almost everything I need...other than the ice cream.  We don't have a very big freezer, so I'm going to buy it either Friday or Saturday.  Actually, I still need to get her a present.  I want to get her a play kitchen so she can stand at it and play, but I'm not sure if that'll happen or not.  We'll see, I guess.

Today I got her some cute clearance clothes from Target.  They were all $3 or under, so it was a pretty good deal.  There was actually a dress thing that says "I love sprinkles and cake" or something like that on it.  I thought it might be cute enough for her party, but I guess we'll see.

Oy vey.  Maybe I should be doing some laundry while Anna sleeps.  Yeah, I probably should.

No comments:

Post a Comment